View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 12:47 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoProtoss View Post
I used the EXE to install it for the shipped one (newest version). When it installed, it had the sms message lit up showing i had mail, so i checked it and it said message from 9330, and the message just said aim (as the message. the word "aim" was there)

For some strange reason, once installed, if i reset the device, it can't find a ton of the files to initially start it, so it crashes and I have to redo it again... I don't understand what's going on with it. This is my fourth time retrying now, so am going to reset immediately before trying to use anything, then see what happens... If not, I think I'll go back to the stock one, cause when it booted last time, I didn't see anything for the radio anyways.
did you try redownloading it. sounds like it's corrupted. how are you flashing?