View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I just got a reply from a friend that uses the diamond with the stock rom. She said that she has had ringer issues as well. She reports that they are not frequent, but that it does happen. She also uses the Pro and says that she has no issues with the ringer on that (also on stock sprint rom).
Don't know if this helps, but thought I would throw it out there.
totally agree pirish. I have missed calls on the original stock rom in the past. same thing with the phone just not ringing. Not sure why.

I think 4.8 is a great release. Rhodium when the bugs are fixed would be interesting but I'm content with a smooth stable release.