View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 08:00 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/20] SmartLyrics v.3 out now (can auto look up song lyrics, also has Manual Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyj77 View Post
Ok, I sorry if I missed it, but I don't see the link for v3.
That's version 3 that's posted.

Quote:
2 versions are posted depending on your version of the .NET framework.
lpaso_SmartLyrics.cab : Framework 2 version installer.
lpaso_SmartLyrics2.cab : Framework 3.5 version installer
Both are v3. The 2 in lpaso_SmartLyrics2.cab I guess could be little misleading, but it was just his way to differentiate between the 2 versions. So just download and install the cab that correlates the version of the .NET framework that you are using.

PPCGeeks New User Guide