View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 11:23 PM
aponej
Lurker

aponej is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have been running helmi_c's WM6 ROM since Saturday. Flawless in most respects. Reen Tech Support told me that PiePlus does not support WM6 but I am running the latest version with no problems. Same is true with iLauncher, Pocket Mechanic, Pocket Hackmaster, & SKTools. Only bugaboo has been Voice Command. I had the 1.5 version hacked and running perfectly in WM5 including activation with my Motorola HS 850, but it would not work at all with the flash upgrade. I upgraded to 1.6 (available from PocketGear for $10), and it now works for the most part except phone dialing and BT activation. When I call up a number to call, it will start the dialing process and then freeze. It requires a tap of the screen to remove the Today screen & to make the call go through. No idea what is causing this but suspect some software conflict. Calendar, appointments, and the rest are all fine when activated with the button assignment (using Button 1 since Button 5 is hard to use with Brando Leather Case). If anyone has had similar problems and found any solutions, let me know. This upgrade is too good to go back. Biggest advantage for me is the iFrame support which would have required a 3rd party browser with WM5.