View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 04:00 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznut2 View Post
To temporarily fix it i clicked on a clock and added a city that has a hour earlier time zone. For example, i live in chicago but im using new york for the time correction.

I believe theres an actual fix on the xbmod rhodium forum over at xda but it still goes back an hour after you click on the clock or soft reset.
It involves replacing a manila file that contains the time offsets, it changes them all by 60 (aka 1 hour). I'm not sure how this will effect DST later though.

For now it's advisable to avoid the world clock app. If your time is messed up:

Go to settings
System tab
Clock & Alarms

At the very top, change the time zone to be correct. I'm in eastern, and it keeps setting my time to GMT -5 Bogota,Lima ... Which doesn't have daylight savings if I'm right. Tap OK a bunch of times to get back to the home screen and save the change. The time on TF3D won't update immediately, give it a second, but the system time will be right, and all of your appointments will be corrected.

Next, I'd say install the disableworldclock cab file, so you don't accidentally launch it again, and just avoid using it till the inherent problem gets corrected.

Edit: Also ringtone bug, ARGHGHGHFgh/ksdlfjh