View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 03:08 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: REDFLY Mobile Viewer Beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diomark View Post
I installed the touch screen wm6 cab. (RFP6_01040163.cab)

I think it might have conflicted with one of the special video drivers that I had installed ages ago (since they probably touch the same things..)

In the end, I was able to hard-reset based on the directions in this thread -

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...275#post821275

Good news is, I was wanting to try out a new rom anyways (my phone's been too stable lately )

-mark
I just got rid of redfly. Too many goofy things happening after i installed it (text in menus are now real dinky, tried to do a backup with sprite last night and got "fatal ARM 11 error with the redfly startup utility, backup failed.) I was able to get rid of it with memmaid and sktools. I liked my stable setup glad it's back.
dschoenike