PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

slmclarengt is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Error 262 Update Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Wah. You just don't know how to work it. If you don't like it then ranting doesn't accomplish anything. It's not a piece of junk but quite a wonderful device really.
MrObvious... What an ironic name, because here you are trying to defend this 'wonderful device' yet you have no recommendations for a device that out of the box does not work correctly. In fact neither my old Touch or this Diamond have worked even 90% since I have had either of them.

So congrats =D> for accomplishing nothing as I have accomplished plenty with this phone; unfortunately it does not reciprocate the love I have shown it. I have given it different USB cables, different ports, different computers, different Operating Systems and tried to give it different ROMs (with the only flash working being the Sprint 'leaked' ROM which I am running right).

Hey MrObvious, start giving "obvious" solutions and maybe I will not respond with a snide and cynical tone to your next response.

Perhaps this device has it's own personal problems as I had no issue like this with my old Diamond even. It had it's own stupid quirks. Guess this is what happens when a shoddy device (arguably, to me it definitely is/was) gets refurbished (stupid refurb phones are even worse than new - lipstick on a sex-changed pig is how I care to think about it).