View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 09:54 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: 6.5 Cease and Desist

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
So, wait Frosty...

Are you saying that only my rom got the takedown notice?? WTF?? Why would they only target me, and not the other dozen 6.5 roms?? I mean, I know that mine is the best and all but wtf??
This is how they've been doing it for some odd reason. When we get a takedown notice, they only link specific posts or threads. The link I provided earlier is the exact link in the email, which goes to your ROM thread.

I don't think they can just say "take down all of the WM6.5 ROMs". I think they have to provide specific links to things to take down.