N00b

fabtan is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabtan View Post
Hi Tsowen,

need your help on the taskbar. if you remember before that i mess up while loading and unloading 6v1 and afterwhich i've permission error reloading 6v1.

i've cleared it with dropping clean shellres.dill.0409 and this kinda resetted everything. Now i'm on the based of 5v1.7 with sunny's battery pack and i believe 6v1's HTCstartmenuservice & Largetitlebar.dll.

do you happen to have the clean HTCstartmenuservice and Largetitlebar.dll. i plan just to drop only the pchanoverbmp.dll of 6v3. Until hopefully, Gadget come back and had the HTCLTB and largetitlebar resolve for the distortion icon on Largetitlebar for HTC HD which maybe could be the causes from the resolution of 480x800 screen.

here's my HTCStartmenuservice.dll , Largetitlebar.dll, HTCLTB and shellres.dll for your reference in zip.

thanks
fab

Hi Tsowen,

i've drop the 6v3 phcanoverbmp.dll into window, here's how it looks.. very hybrid.
>5v1.7 signal icon
>modified shellres (by Gadget) with HTC start Icon
>6v3 phcanoverbmp
>6v1 startmenuservice
>5v1.7 HTCLTB ( i believe )

you can see png that i;ve snap capture in zip.

since i'm just beginning to understand better how all this works, like to have your advise if what i'm gonna do next is right...

> i've a previous modified shellres.192.dll ( from gadget ) from the base of 5v1.7 - this modified shellres changes was only the changing of default start icon of 5v1.7 to HTC logo start icon. assuming i remove this hybrid of 5v1.7 that i currently have and installed the 6v3 lite. - can i just drop the modified shellres.192.dll(c/w the HTC logo but on the baseline of 5v1.7) to window? will it works???
also, i believe if i do that, there will be no changes make to my existing HTCstartmenuservice as well as the HTCLTB i suppose

fab
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCstartmenuservice.zip (166.0 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fabtan; 04-02-2009 at 09:53 PM.