View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 03:50 PM
rcclark333
Lurker

rcclark333 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The txt disappearing, well this happened w/ stock roms (atleast for me it did, i'm on xv6700) and just like u said, when the txt come in and i do a soft reset at anytime after the txt came through and 15mins(just an assumtion, not exact mins) the txt would b erased. So it's not just Helmi_c's WM6 rom prob. or anything, i think it's something to do w/ WM? Idk, i'm not Helmi_c so i'm not trained to know these codings and such, but i'm guessing it's something w/ WM 'cause before upgrading to Helmi_c i always had the stock verizon rom.

I remembering reading something quite awhile ago about that changes are not committed until you turn off the WM5 device for a specific period of time. So if you reset before leaving the device turned for the specified amount of time, according to the device these events never happened. I have usually seen this appear with just using Pocket Outlook, where it needs to re-synch messages that I knew were downloaded or I had to move the emails to the proper folders again after a reset.