View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Thinking1
Lurker

Thinking1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Thinking1 Send a message via Yahoo to Thinking1
Helmi, great job but I have already started finding bugs.. Here are just a few that I have come across so far..
1) when sending a mms, the program cant access the storage card to pull pics.
1.5) when in the mms app, you cant take pics to send but it will allow you to take video.
2) when taking a pic and then trying to send it via mms, the phone freezes, soft reset needed..
3) the phone wont download email based on current internet settings but will access the web and can be used as a modem
4) there is a glitch in the txt msg feature that seems to delete the text messages on its own once they are opened.
5) when on the web, the option of the favorites menu is missing
6) when being sent a picture and being re-directed to the sprint web site to view it, I can see a small version of the pic (thanks, I couldnt even do that before) but I cant click on any of the links or tabs to download the pic.
7) the storage card is picked up in some applications but not all (ie, mms)
the phone now stalls when loading up after soft reset and I am noticing that I am doing far more soft resets than before to fix performance issues..

Thats all that I have found so far but I will keep you posted as I find others. Feel free to pm me with things that you feel might fix the issue. I dont mind being a test dummy for this type of project. Out side of the few bugs that I have found, the new ROM rocks, just as with all of your roms.. I just figure that its time that I became of some help instead of just a leech.. Get involved people. This crap aint easy...lol...

"Top of da world ma"