View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 05:07 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: 6.5 Cease and Desist

Sent you the email again MindFrost I would contact that Supervisor and talk to her she was the one that verrified everything with the female I was on the phone with. Could be legit or could not be, who knows could be James Youngs friend. You would think that the Department I spoke with would know the microsoft-antipiracy.com or James Young. I am sure they have a GAL (Global Address List) with employ's email address or someway of looking these things up unless he was contracted out through Microsoft but then why would his IP address have been from UK and other things that just didn't add up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.