View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 04:30 PM
CyberMonkey
Robin Hood of CyberSpace

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey
Re: I miss my buttons.. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Exactly.

My Wife has an old Samsung flip phone (it's at least two years old) that is simple to take a quick snapshot with (she uses it all the time). It is 1.3 megapixel, there is almost no shutter lag at all & the pics are just fine considering it's a camera phone.

The pics are slightly better quality from the TP, but who cares?? (If I want super quality, I have a Canon D-SLR I can use) It takes so damn long to focus with the TP that I don't even bother with it most of the tiime. There is NO WAY my 8 year old can hold still long enough (by the time it focuses she is making fun of it.....)

~John
I know what you mean. I used to take pictures ALL the time with all my other phones (starting with the old Sanyo 8100 I had, it was the first camera phone I had)....but with the TP not so much cause of that damn autofocus. They should just do away with it, or put in the option to not use it....