View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 04:28 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: 6.5 Cease and Desist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
We received another takedown notice, and after some communications with James Young, he referred me to J.K. Weston at Microsoft with a legit @microsoft.com email address. This is an email I got from Mr. Weston:
Doesn't make sense because I contacted Microsoft direct and well you have the original email from them saying no such guy as James Young who works for them nor the email address he used being legit. Did you get a phone number to talk to someone direct? Did you talk to that Supervisor referenced in the email I sent you?
This post has been thanked 1 times.