robbzbusa
PPCGeeks Regular

robbzbusa is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
before installing any taskbar, do you still have to install the following cab files?

1. First install the sdkcerts.cab
2. Install Taskbar%20Icons%20v2.cab
3. Install darklord battery metre v2_fixed.cab
4. To have your battery meter give you actual % such as 33% instead of in increments of 10 install nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0-cab.cab
Okay so I wasn't ready to release but here you guys go, I will just have to update the version like before. Instructions are below:

1. Unistall any taskbar you have installed previously.
2. Install sdkcerts and soft reset (visit my thread for this file)
3. Install my taskbar and soft reset
4. Install nuepowerdriver and soft reset (once again visit my thread for this file.)

If you run into problems visit my thread for the FAQ portion it also had the correct battery registry settings if your battery % is not right and has the registry edits to change your bars from 5 to 7 or 7 to 5, whichever floats your boat.

Now for those who just want the dll's and not the cab version I have created a zip folder with just those files in it so you have your choice.

This taskbar is VGA and is both GSM/CDMA, this bar is the most complete one to date as you can see below most every icon has been covered to include the LargeTitlteBar. For the QVGA gadgetfreak is working on a release and should release right behind me within a day or so. This release also has the Notificationmanager.dll which is for the new TP2 Manila that xboxmod and crew are working on at XDA so your icons will match