View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

To be truthful, I have fixed all my little issues with the this 4.1 ROM, but everybody does not have the ability or understanding to fix things on the TP with different ROM builds... See, I don't have any of the issues you have Mr.rwcj63... We should always let Merdinh know about any bug or issues that we may find, so that he can resolve them, that's all I'm saying, yeah...{LOL}