View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
first of all, it's not my posting but i couldn't stand by and allow this nonsense to continue.

many of us have had some issues with Merdin's roms. read my posts for example. i've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out what the problems are. and it seems that many of us are having keyboad problems. and i've been have intermittend alarm problems. i guess it just depends on what's loaded and what phone. it's a mystery.

so. i'm thinking that you should probably take a deep breath here and stop starting issues where they're not needed. noone is hating Merdin's roms.

now can we get back on topic and stop corrupting this thread with unwanted posts like yours and mine?
Dude you are out of touch with reality, not posting bugs are very corrupting... Why mention a problem and not tell what it is, come on dude....