View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManX4lf View Post
Those are not there for me. If I go to phone and then call history it will just show the numbers like usual but its missing the buttons on the side like its not there or some sort of glitch and itjust shows a small portion of the phone dialer.
Not sure what's causing it... I think I've read that it could be from letting those pesky customizations run after flashing. Or not hard resetting after flashing.
Regardless, you have a few options.
  1. Try to install a different dialer and see if that helps.
  2. Do a hard reset and don't let customizations run. (Backup first, so everything done so far isn't lost. The backup shouldn't restore something like your dialer.)
  3. Re-flash the device, then hard reset and make sure to not let the customizations run both times.