View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated 3/23 The Apache Lives on.... WM6.5 pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPcUser View Post
Windows Live doesn't seem to work on the 21193 build. I have tried every build I have, and they are all a no go. The first build ran it ok.

Also, you can't add a * @ hotmail . com email account with 6.5 so far. It just routes you to PIE.

Anyone find a build of Windows Live that will sync properly?
Is there any solutions that anyone has found for the hotmail issue?
I have 6.5 windows live oems with my 21198 kitchen. Link is above a few posts.
This post has been thanked 2 times.