View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 05:28 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your SDconfig.txt, provisioning.xml, etc. Files Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0984 View Post
Yea, manual config is fine. I tried OEMizer as well, my only guess is that it misses some critical settings for my setup.

I tried RapiConfig and got TONS of stuff grabbing the "Sync" attribute. Probably 5x as many lines, easily.

For whatever reason, using that output, isn't working either though, I know it doesn't include the password so I added that. Other than that, I dunno.
surely it's being over thunk!
I'm going to look over the code you posted again and this time take the server name FQDN and ignore the @work.com missing from the user name to associate to the domain (that was the only way I got mine working because the domain\user didn't work)
and see if I can catch anything

for your user name, have you dropped the @domain.com?
The first time I filled my values out I put username@domain.com and put the domain in as well, in my exchange setting on my phone it showed up as domain\username@domain.com
I changed it by dropping the domain altogether and not it logs in as username@domain.com
I thought the two ways were domain\username or username@domain.com

I guess this is assuming that you're username and email address are the same

whew, my head is spinning!

Last edited by elephant007; 04-01-2009 at 05:33 PM.