View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 05:28 PM
havox22
Almost a VIP

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ads now in WLMessenger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispipe View Post
I sign into WLM today on my mobile (wasn't really working yesterday at all, possibly due to some server-side "upgrades" to enable this crap) and I'm greeted with an advertisement for Dell Computers in the bottom portion where open conversations go. So I sign out, and back in, and now it's telling me to go see the Watchmen. Someone say this is an April Fool's joke and tomorrow they will no longer take up the little space I have for conversations in this CHAT PROGRAM for advertisements.

Anyone else experiencing this? Did this start before today and I was just lucky enough to avoid the ad-plague until now? Save us all.
i havnt tried it but i heard they were suppose to do that like a month ago if u dont want that i that u have to find a older version

Dank-Ass Robba