Thread: SPB TV Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 03:19 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB TV Rocks!!!

About the limited stations....the thing you have to remember about SPB is that is is based in Russia, and their apps are world-wide, so the limited selection (especially non-russian stations) really shouldn't be a suprise so early on. There are about three times what there were in the early beta, so it is getting better. Plus....with the request page up, if people take the time to request them, I am sure a lot more will get added in.

I have high hopes, I think it will grow, I think this is the slickest, more professional looking TV app I have seen for the money!!