View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 08:13 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Mail2Web services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Table83 View Post
Don't you guys know that sprint mobile email does free push? I use hotmail. (I know, I know not the greatest, but it pushes faster than even gmail does.) Must admit that I'm really happy with sprints push system, though it's not a perfect system.
Ok, but here is my question, I use Seven because it pushes ALL my mail to ALL my folders and NOT just the Inbox. See I have many folders and each one is for a particular forum or site or company. That way all my mail is organized and I can find things quickly. So if all it is going to do is push mail to my Inbox because it will not sychronize all my other folders then is it useless to me. Which it is still useless because I dont have Sprint.