View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 06:54 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VZ users with (working for the moment) Sprint TP's... What are our alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tektronix View Post
if you got in on the *228 option 3 then your phone is already added to the horizon database.
Are you sure about that??

That's how I added my phone, & I was on the line with TS a few months ago before all this cr@p started & the tech asked the my meid claiming "it isn't showing up in our system for some reason"

I don't think he was lying, he was bending over backward to help me out at the time.

Also, if it is "already added to their data base" why can't somebody reactivate it again at this point (apparently that doesn't work anymore)?

If it is already in the system, shouldn't the *228 option 3 still work on that particular phone??

~John