Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post

I spent so much time changing icons, i don't even know if i included them all in this preview, haha. There are 3 versions of the shellres.dll included in the rar, one with my newly styled htc logo, the old htc logo, and the round windows logo, choose your poison. Just remember to rename the file to shellres.192.dll or shellres.192.dll.0409.mui accordingly! All of the other files should just be replaced with the ones in your windows folder. I know this is a pain in the *** for some, but it is actually really simple. I am sure tsowen, or someone else, will be along soon to help me out with a CAB file for all the rest of you people! ---CAB's Added!---
I'm getting the old problem where the OEM Signal icon appears whenever the signal is over 0 bars. (see screen capture). I notice that there are 6 bars on this icon and my registry shows a setting of 5. Should I change it to six?

BTW- this is a really incredible set of icons.

UPDATE: FYI, changing that registry string to 6 got everything working. The only thing I notice is that it seems to take a long time for the signal strength to change on the icon/meter. I really don't care, as long as it works. (And this probably has nothing to do with the icon- I was just noticing.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture9.jpg (159.3 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg pc_capture10.jpg (76.3 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 04-01-2009 at 12:55 AM.