View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
You should revert back to the serial method of USB connection. To do that go to Start->Settings->Connection tab->USB to PC and uncheck the "Enable advanced network functionality" box. You may need to soft reset to effect the change.
I love you guys.
I've been having this issue too, but just thought it was part of the "process".
I did this and immediately saw an increase in my connection/failure rate.
For the record, I didn't need to reset. XP noticed it and connected to the new profile immediately.

UPDATE:
Now, when I connect, I get this little icon in the system tray. Tapping on "Hide Status" only gets rid of the status icon in the top bar. Any way to get rid of this thing? Not really a huge deal, since it's only there when cradled, but I'd like it gone (so the scroll bars will go away also).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture12.jpg (23.9 KB, 140 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 09-02-2007 at 02:48 PM.