View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 08:50 PM
pwabbit
Lurker

pwabbit is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
the battery issue is beginning to get annoying i start my day with 100% and by 3 or 5 its at 20% 6 to 8 hours of use should get better battery life. also its minimal usage bc im at work and i can be on my phone except on lunch for maybe 15min or data and 5 min phone call. a fix would be awesome since i love this rom would like to keep using it...
When I first installed it, I thought the MR4.8 was sucking the battery dry, Later, it seemed like the battery would never drop. Today is a great battery day. I removed the phone from the charger (100% charged) at 6:20am and it is now 5:45pm and the battery is at 90%. I haven't used the phone much except for the calendar and text messaging. Obviously, how much I use the phone effects the battery drain. This is the best battery day that I have had with any ROM. MR4.8 rocks! Great ROM Mike.