View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 10:52 AM
DomSim
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your SDconfig.txt, provisioning.xml, etc. Files Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticSerenade View Post
Okay, so I tried the weather config (I'm importing with Advanced Config, and maybe that is the issue, but I just don't want to hard reset right now, I took my a while to get my SDConfig working), and it keeps kicking out an error.

Here is the code:

Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
<!-- *** COMMENTO *** -->
   <characteristic type="Registry">
      <characteristic type="HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila" translation="filesystem">
         <parm name="CachedBackgroundPath" datatype="string" value="\My Documents\My Pictures\18501Storm Dragon.jpg"/>
         <parm name="HomeBackgroundPath" datatype="string" value="\My Documents\My Pictures\18501Storm Dragon.jpg"/>
         <parm name="Weather.Fahrenheit" datatype="integer" value="1"/>
         <parm name="ActiveSyncConfigured" datatype="integer" value="0"/>
         <parm name="PushMailOn" datatype="integer" value="0"/>
         <parm name="LaunchCounter" datatype="integer" value="1"/>
         <parm name="Weather.CityList" datatype="string" value="NAM|US|OH|COLUMBUS"/>
         <parm name="LastLaunch" datatype="binary" value="00,cf,14,16,40,af,c9,01"/>
         <parm name="EnableLandscape" datatype="string" value="true"/>
         <parm name="Landscape.WebSearchURL" datatype="string" value=">
         <parm name="EnableCrashDumps" datatype="integer" value="0"/>
         <parm name="Weather.PostFirstRun" datatype="integer" value="1"/>
         <parm name="ShowLogo" datatype="integer" value="1"/>
         <parm name="Locale" datatype="string" value="en-us"/>
         <parm name="Weather_Focus" datatype="string" value="Canada"/>
         <parm name="Weather.ServerURLOverride" datatype="string" value="http://weather.not2advanced.com/htcweather/forecastdata.php?ac=XDADevs&locCode=%25ls&version= 1&device=innovation"/>
         <parm name="Weather.CurrentCity" datatype="integer" value="1"/>
         <parm name="Data.DownloadWhenRoaming" datatype="integer" value="1"/>
         <parm name="Data.AutoDownloadOff" datatype="integer" value="0"/>
      </characteristic>
   </characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
Also, while I'm asking questions, anyone have any idea how to have it set up multiple email addresses from the same provider (i.e. gmail)?
i had the exact same problem, but your in luck cause i figured it out. the problem is due to the ampersand in the address for custom weather. try opening the xml by double clicking it and ie will give the error that a semi colon was expected and thats because anytime it reads an ampersand it is expecting html code or something which always ends with a semi colon. the solution is to replace the ampersand in the address (ibolded it in your quote) with &amp; like this
"http://weather.not2advanced.com/htcweather/forecastdata.php?ac=XDADevs&amp;locCode=%25ls&amp;version= 1&amp;device=innovation"

then all should be well my friend

Last edited by DomSim; 03-31-2009 at 10:54 AM.