View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:38 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
I'm still on 4.7. I, too, have noticed a few missed calls over the past couple days. Truthfully, I have always been sorta plagued with this, but I think Sprint is to blame most of the time. But, the last couple of days I've missed more than the usual amount due to not hearing a ringer.

With respect to the battery life, have you noticed that the phone's screen is on more often than it should be? I'm seeing that a lot lately, and my battery life has been very poor because of it. I hit the power button to shut the screen and 2 seconds later, it's back on. I thought, at first, it had something to do with the motion I make when I put it into my front pocket because every time I checked, it was back on. But, that's definitely not the case.

Literally nothing installed on my phone except for 4.7, the two cabs on the first page, and c-asipro (sirius satellite program)

Pete
I have noticed that... but I thought (and still think) it has something to do with settings or 3rd party software rather than the ROM. Screen definitely on more than usual.
I'm going to go without S2U2 for a little while. I just got TouchLockPro and SensorLock to try out. (I need something to keep that screen locked when in my pocket or bouncing around the car.)