View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:25 PM
Jookie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Well, I guess karma has caught up to me.
I was secretly giggling at all the people who had this lack of ringtone- thinking that they must have screwed something up themselves because these last two releases of MR have been so perfect for me. My phone always rang.
Until today. I missed at least six calls today. When I realized it, I soft reset the phone. Same results. Soft reset again. Now it's ringing again. But the battery died so fast that when I just went to try it out, I noticed the phone was dead.
Plugged in to charger- reset.
Guess what?
No ringing.
Other sounds are fine. I can play all my alerts, custom and OEM, just no sound when I select Phone: Incoming Call.

Hey everyone. Long time Mighty/Juicy user, first time poster. Like most people here, just like to say that this is the fastest, smoothest ROM I have ever installed! Thanks for fixing the freezing keyboard problem!

However, I too have had the same no ringer problem on incoming calls. Granted I have dropped this phone twice from four feet three months ago, I have never had this problem with previous releases. Hope this helps legitimize the problem.

Can't remember seeing it posted, but I have had some issues with youtube as well. I get random occurrences (few but happening anyways) where it would fail to load a youtube video. This has happened whether I am inside or outside. Again, never had this problem before in previous releases.

I have soft reset before to no avail and planning on doing a hard reset, followed by a reinstall if that doesn't work. I'll let you all know if that works out.

Thanks again for the great ROM Mighty. Without your ROMs, I would have thrown this phone at the wall a long time ago.