View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:22 PM
NewYorkLaw
Regular 'Geeker

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Until today. I missed at least six calls today. When I realized it, I soft reset the phone. Same results. Soft reset again. Now it's ringing again. But the battery died so fast that when I just went to try it out, I noticed the phone was dead.
Plugged in to charger- reset.
Guess what?
No ringing.
Other sounds are fine. I can play all my alerts, custom and OEM, just no sound when I select Phone: Incoming Call.
I'm still on 4.7. I, too, have noticed a few missed calls over the past couple days. Truthfully, I have always been sorta plagued with this, but I think Sprint is to blame most of the time. But, the last couple of days I've missed more than the usual amount due to not hearing a ringer.

With respect to the battery life, have you noticed that the phone's screen is on more often than it should be? I'm seeing that a lot lately, and my battery life has been very poor because of it. I hit the power button to shut the screen and 2 seconds later, it's back on. I thought, at first, it had something to do with the motion I make when I put it into my front pocket because every time I checked, it was back on. But, that's definitely not the case.

Literally nothing installed on my phone except for 4.7, the two cabs on the first page, and c-asipro (sirius satellite program)

Pete