View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
Merdin, is there a way that i could go in and remove timezones manually? Or is that something reserved for more knowledgable people like you, because if you could provide maybe the file that you edit out all the other timezones and just leave, i don't know, maybe the five or six ones most common..............catch my drift?
Yea click on the clock in the home screen, and then press menu, and then press Remove Cities, and delete all the ones you want to remove.