View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:13 PM
dinkey
PPCGeeks Regular

dinkey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

I am still having the same problems as you have described. I tried the fixe.. no luck..

flashed back to stock.. tried the fix.. no luck.. i also added the sprint carrier cab on the first page for the ## codes. And then it kept on telling me my text msgs cannot be sent.. i am using the new sprint radio.. my phone is the first manufactured (Nov I think) ... could that be an issue..

I really like this rom.. but the clock and now the text message issue is getting a bit frustrating...

P.S. I also had the clock problem when I flashed Juicy 6, but I didn't try the fix or anything cause I figured there is a problem in the manilla itself when it gave me the same issue on Juicy 6...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj12345 View Post
I am having the clock issue as well. I tried this fix and it didn't resolve it for me. If I soft reset the clock goes back to the proper time, but if I make the mistake of clicking on the clock on the today screen then it jumps one hour earlier. If I try to go back in and change it manually it moves all of my appt's up an hour.

Last edited by dinkey; 03-30-2009 at 06:17 PM.