View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 02:30 PM
racemepls
Halfway to VIP Status

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
force high resolution

Force High Resolution v1.65

Many applications display poorly on Pocket PC VGA as they don't support VGA mode, but use "double pixelisation". There's a work-around for this problem without having to go to "Full VGA" (as SE_VGA and OzVGA do). But this requires adding a little file next to each specific executable.
ForceHiRes has the same effect, without having to add the famous file time and again (10k each time), all done from a System Control Panel (with a simple .cpl file placed in \Windows). You only need to add to the list the executable that you want to force to hi-res mode: simple, quick & effective.

Im trying this as a possible fix for skyfire but after i install the cab i cant find it in my programs or settings. can i have a second set of eyes please?
Attached Files
File Type: cab Force_High_Resolution_v1.65.cab (64.0 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.