View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 12:17 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin-asian View Post
thank you. i guess im not the only one then. my one friend has received over 50 duplicate texts from me and the other has received about 30.

i even called sprint thinking it was a network issue and they reprovisioned my text messaging account and will call back in an hour to see if my problem is resolved.

if this isnt resolved by the end of the day, then it looks like i will have to revert back to Juicy 5
Agh this neverending isssue.

Do me a favour man.

Start > messaging. When your in your text messaging inbox, click the top left drop down menu and goto your SENT Items box.

DO your sent messages load up? or does the screen sort of just die?

If so, the only real way to fix this is a hard reset using the clear storage method in the settings menu.

Let me know.