View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkey View Post
Hi.. Merdinh.. Its a great rom.. pretty stable so far.. the only problem i am having is with the clock.. I guess there is no fix for it right now.. whenever i have to soft reset my phone, it takes it to Bogota -5 GMT and puts it one hour back.. I am on the east coast.. i can change it.. but I just hope i remember to change it every time I soft reset my phone, otherwise i'll be an hour late for all my appointments!!!!!!! If it put the time one hour ahead, my boss will be happy!!!
Strange my clock works like a charm.....