View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 09:14 AM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabioc View Post
Brother Dave,

The issue is that eSword requires an older version of SQL. Install the cab found in this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...25696&page=112 and you should be fine.

Thanks!

Fabio
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassic23 View Post
I've had the same issue with icon sizing and various functions of the application are unusable due to the layout. I think this has to do with the updated drivers many of the cooks are using in these custom roms. I've yet to find one non-stock rom that functions correctly for this application and at some point I've tried just about all of them. Even the base kitchen most of the guys are using cause the font and alignment issue with the esword app. If you find one that doesn't I'd like to try it so I can try to identify the variant between the two. Thanks.
I can get Pocket e-Sword to start, I think the installer I use has MS SQLCE 2.0 in it and installs that first. But I'm having trouble when trying to use drop down lists in the Commentary tab. The text in the drop downs can't be viewed or used at all to select a different chapter or verse. There are alignment issues in other areas too. Never was an issue with the stock Sprint ROM. I don't know if it's a compatibility issue with this newer build of WM 6.1 or what, but I do hope we find a resolution.