View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 09:04 AM
chappy
Almost a VIP

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Rico, is there anyway you can make a midnight blue stock tab? I somehow got your midnight blue theme to work on manilla2, but the stock tab isn't skinned.

To answer the question how, I have no clue. I ran a sprite back up, installed the cab from the front page, just to see if it would work. At first, it didn't. I had to restore my back up. When I restored my back up, the blue theme changes (clock, bars, slider) were there. So yeah, not really sure what happened, but now I have a midnight blue TF3D2.