View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 09:02 AM
toosweet4life
N00b

toosweet4life is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
As for the ringtone issue it seems to be VERY sporatic.

When this issue was very prominent months ago, EVER user had the problem. It seems to be hit and miss right now which is making it even harder to nail down.

4.8 is using calkulins oem drivers RGU based on me having problems with Disk Drive Mode and wanting to give you guys the rom ASAP.

I have a 4.9 Tester (Possible Final) which fixes all that using my own rgu's which are used on my tpro rom as well which don't have the ringtone issue what so ever.

I also flipped up a few oems which could possibly be causing the issue.

I will keep you guys posted as usual

Hey Mike,

Just wanted to say thanks for being so attentive to the sporadic "ring-tone flaw" on this ROM. MIGHTYROM 4.7 was (and is currently) the first MightyROM i've ever used ever since switching from the Juicy Roms, and I gotta say these roms completely exceeded my expectations. This rom is truly amazing and lightning fast. Both issues which I was having (the no ringer and low battery life issues) look like they're being addressed by you, and I just wanted to say thanks.

I'm definitely a loyal MightyROM user from now on!
This post has been thanked 1 times.