View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:59 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket EVDO only "dial-up"?

man i've been messin so much with tryin to find the ftp for titan and vogue, i feel like a moron lol finally got it...

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/ go there and click on radios, do your research, pick a radio, maybe 3.42.30 or .50 ... test them out and also make sure you are doing the correct PST settings for cricket.

IMPORTANT: Stay away from ALL RADIOS BELOW 3.35... then you will have no GPS.. if i were you , i'd be testing the 3.42.xx versions first to see what works...

Lemme know how it goes

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!