View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 10:10 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
I gotta tell ya bro, this is the smoothest rhodium rom out there. by far. Ive flashed my phone at least 20 times last week trying to find a good one. Juicys is good, but nevertheless, issues. I actually gave up and went back to mighty. Seen yours this morning, and been using it all day. I LOVE IT. Its my everyday rom. I cant find one bug, (except the wallpaper bug and i always use background changer anyways). Many props bro.

And the mcenter resembles widgets. kinda. You can drag the apps around and place them where you want. very cool. Like I said big props
thanks and yea most of the people have been enjoying the mcenter because its so easy to use with the drag and drop, and of course ill keep up with the manila fixes as xboxmod releases them and i will incorporate them into my manila, i still have some color editing to do to the people tab, but everything else seems ok.