View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 06:20 PM
supdawg
Almost a VIP

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your SDconfig.txt, provisioning.xml, etc. Files Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
Here's a stumper:

I am running MM ROM 4.16, and everytime I run UC, when I have to use a soft key to accept a license agreement, or something else the soft keys are gone.

What's the point of having a LOCK: & HIDE: command if I cannot use the soft keys?
Really hate to quote myself, but I was thinking the problem might have to do with the Config.txt file that runs prior to the UC. The interesting thing is when I run UC, GMaps also stays in the background as well. And its called from the Config.txt file, not from UC.

So I took a peep at that file, and it did not contain a HIDE: command in it. I wonder if the config's file not having a HIDE command somehow messes with the SDConfig file?