View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 11:38 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post
Before I flashed 4.6 rc2.1, I flahsed stock sprint rom. (leaked one). This morning I found my phone frozen at the g-alarm sleep screen. I soft reset and after taking forever to restart I was presented to the tap the screen to calibrate (Like you see after a hard reset). When the phone booted all my stuff was still there with a few exceptions like: the TF3d program tab had gone back to default settings, and now my top and bottom windows bars are glossy silver (and I like em more now lol). WTF. Sounds like something people would say "flash to stock and back to fix" but I just did that.

It's really frustrating to spend hours after a new rom flash tweaking to get the phone back to the way I had it just for it to mess up and now I have to flash again and waist a few more hours.
People say you should flash the Sprint shipped ROM. It's a .exe in the How To sticky thread. It will also flash the radio. I haven't had any problems, but do it sometimes since I guess I'm paranoid. I still don't understand how it could really make a difference, but what do I know .