View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

I like 6.5 currently with 21198 build on my touch pro but hate the touch zoom browsers such as opera, skyfire, and iphone safari. I know there is a registry to roll back to ie5 from ie6 on a 20931 plus 6.1 build. Is there any such reg key to roll back from ie8 to ie6 on 6.5 or if I cook with say 21040 browsing related sys folders will I break titanium integration? Thanks I know this is a little picky but I love the ie6 on later 6.1 builds and just despise the touch zoom browsers and am trying to get 6.5 ready for my daily use.

Edit using all 6 browsing related files from 21040 instead of the ones worked. However you need to use the webview.dll from the 21198 browsing folder or sms/email will not work.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-29-2009 at 07:03 PM.