View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 10:37 AM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by taruky View Post
I had seen that cab and tied to install it, but here is the problem. I already have an unregistered version of Jetcet print that showed up with the custom ROM. It says it has to delete the previous OEM that before installing the cab, but then says the other jetcet OEM can't be deleted. I tried to uninstall it, did not help.
this cab will work on a mighty rom. an OEM ,to the best of my knowlage somone correct me if i'm wrong, is cooked in and cannot be deleted. you would have to manually overwrite the files in the OEM with the new ones. From your post it looks like your running a diffrent rom - personal suggestion - switch to mightys - its faster, cleaner and most of all 100% stable
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.