View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 12:48 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
OK... so I have this TF3D HD set up on my touch pro with the black diamond manila theme. The colors for the selected items on the today screen is a dull grey though. I am guessing Fat Boy is the themes genius so maybe he or someone else can instruct me on how to get that color changed to whatever I want? I already checked the thread on how to customize themes and it seems a little complicated. Surely there is an easy way to do this right?
read the thread, theres fixes posted. i know you dont wanna read all this. i have a cab for making highlites red, like when you tap on clock ect. also a cab for changing email and text notifications to green if that would help? pm me your email addy if you want the cabs.