View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 12:29 AM
selders59
Halfway to VIP Status

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1C v2.R.02 FuzeBerry II 3/28/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Yes. Using his kitchen, haven't edited that yet. It's just a string, all the rest is me.
RSTG you are the man! I am flashing your Raph Rhodium now. I have been waiting like a kid in a hot rod shop for this one since I seen your Rhodium for the Diamond. Your rom's are sweet and loaded, I love em. I will post any "bugs" I run into. Thanks again for the great rom's! Your rom's are like the "hemi's" of the rom world! Why run "liters" when you can have a "HEMI". Sorry guys your rom's are great works and I know there is alot of time, patience and love in making them. That is why we all do what we do but I have a preference on RSTG rom's, yes I prefer Mopar over Ford and Chevy!
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"

Last edited by selders59; 03-29-2009 at 12:39 AM.