View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 02:34 PM
zikronix
Regular 'Geeker

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your SDconfig.txt, provisioning.xml, etc. Files Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kockroach View Post
zikronix, are there supposed to be spaces in the "TimeZoneInformation" string? Also, have you tried separating them into individual XMLs and load them one-by-one? It might help identify which section is problematic. I have six or seven XMLs, which I could now combine since I know they all work now. Originally I had major issues with one. It was good to have it separated from the rest to test.

EDIT: I also see spaces in the directory paths for your "File Locations". Specifically, where it says "\save \".
there is no space there in the actual file dont know why it looks that way on the screen...even the text when i edit it is correct...and no time zone doesnt have any spaces...as far as breaking it up. I did that... and ive been using dotfreds task manager to import them...with out much success.

EDIT: I narrowed it down to the sdcard tweak...yes i know theres a cab for this...so i could remove it. and just install the cab

EDIT2: So Ive got it narrowed down to the sd card tweak and file delete operations...(ill prolly revert to using the sd card tweak cab)

so lets work on those

Last edited by zikronix; 03-28-2009 at 03:04 PM.