Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Misfortune
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by teorouge View Post
I'm reading this topic everyday waiting for your last taskbar (the circular one you posted some pics about). Dude, IMHO and not only mine, you made THE battery so far (from your v.1 taskbar), and I'm waiting for THE NEXT battery. Nothing I've seen around is that readable and good looking at the same time!
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I have been working on V2 again lately, all of the main icons are pretty much done, I am just trying to add even more icons that havent really been done so far. I definitely try to keep my batteries looking good, and staying very readable. I think my new set takes the battery and the signal icons to a whole new level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. I've been racking the brain trying to remember who had that battery in development.

Misfortune, if you don't have the time to work on that could you put up the icons you were using on the not released V2 battery ??
I'd like to take a stab at it.

On the topic of the battery icon group, does there have to be 100 separate icons, or could there be say 20 ?
Just hold your horses for a little while longer, id like to release everything at the same time. The battery is and has been done for a long time. The only thing i never quite figured out was the transparency issue, but i found a pretty good work-around.

And, you can make the battery as many icons as you would like. Just depends on how many different images you want to display. [if you wanted say 20, you would just have to put in duplicate icons]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ler329 View Post
Does anyone have some alternative Wi-FI icon packages (and instructions). I'm not overly happy with some TSOwens and was just wondering if anyone had other options.

thanks
Lee
I just finished up a newly styled WiFi icon set. Hopefully you all will enjoy it!

And one other reason my taskbar is taking so long is, i am trying to make sure it will look good no matter what color you change your taskbar to, whether it be the more common black, or any other color.

Thanks for the support.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Last edited by Misfortune; 03-28-2009 at 01:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.