View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 09:59 AM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
having a lot of issues once i start setting up the roms.

After I install:
Sprint TV
Sprint Picture Mail
Resco Explorer
TT7.910

Once those are installed (not sure which yet) it breaks it. Right now (for about the 4th time tonight It's stuck at the Touch Diamond Scree (with the red text saying the versions of the radio etc).

Pretty basic rom. I remove lots of things but oh well.
I've been using Calc's kitchens since 1.0 and this is the first time I had to go back and flash the stock Sprint ROM. I didn't have any problems until I installed my CABs. Then I got the hard reset that was supposed to be soft. Then I was stuck at the radio screen. I put it in bootloader and reflashed to stock and then back to RC2 ... everything was great, but I couldn't get Sprint TV to work.

I'm back on the first Beta. Everything worked great for me with that kitchen, and since I don't use manilla, I'm fine without the new looks.

Thanks for all your hard work Calcu. Do you ever sleep?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...